Question about Electric car... slightly electric.

12

Question about Electric car... slightly electric.

Zorba p71
Hello,

Want to start of by thanking you for helping me understand a lot about cars! Now the question: could you make a car that has a combustion engine but all other parts are electric (i.e. power steering, brakes, a/c, water pump, etc.). I might be completely ignorant about the power consumption of all that but i want to know if it would help in fuel economy or even performance. I have been asking mechanics but they never give me a clear answer.

Thanks again,

Re: Question about Electric car... slightly electric.

realspell

Thank you for this post, I am 4 years out of a relationship that was as close to perfect as I ever expected for my life. I have found myself dealing with the ashes of my relationship and finally after a couple years have moved to a new life.on behalf of dr.wadada@yahoo.com he have worked very hard on not looking back and having that interfere with the future that I wish to create for myself. But I have not been able to “stop” loving my ex. I really have struggled to find a open unfilled fertile ground for finding love elsewhere. In the past I would have simply never seen her again and freed myself of constant reminders, but we have a child together and its not an option.I have discovered that I simply have had to make both physical and digital space and am moving forward. I’ve not found love yet, but I am starting to feel more positive emotions with the women I date.That is much better then the the past where my heart was dead and simply wouldn’t respond at all but finally come across dr.wadada@yahoo.com he help me to get my ex love back and am so happy as ever before just want to say thank you.
Call/WhatsApp: +2347054656766
Email:dr.wadada@yahoo.com
Website:http://Wadadavoodoospells.zohosites.com
Website: http://wadadaspellhome.blogspot.com