Opinion on DCT on Hyndai Elantra

Pete
I enjoy watching your videos on youtube. They are very informative.

I am thinking of buying the new 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport. I am concerned about the reliability of the DCT transmission. I have seen many posts about problems with other DCT in other Hyndai vehicles.

Do you think they are reliable if you take proper care of them.

Thanks

Pete

Re: Opinion on DCT on Hyndai Elantra

Lofaro98
This is a really great vehicle. I am thinking of switching to electric come 2018. I got my selection through Electric car buyers guide and I have my eyes on Audi Q7 e-tron which is coming out in January, 2018. Very excited!!