Mechanic vs Mechanical Engineer- intended for Jason

Mechanic vs Mechanical Engineer- intended for Jason

Bradley
I apologize in advance if you prefer a different method of contact, but after having searched you on google to find more out about your credentials and story, I came across your page titled "about me" on your website. To make a long story short I browsed around and happened to come along the crisis I am facing at this moment in my life. The question posed in your FAQ stated if someone should become a mechanic or a mechanical engineer. I scrolled through probably for a half an hour looking at your responses, as well as other users responses to see if I could find a similar situation. In light of coming across your post (I am religious and feel God pointed me in the right direction), I would like to try to keep this brief for both of our sakes, I know your life is probably beyond busy.   I am a 22 year old male living in north central   Wisconsin. Its a town sized at about 40,000 people. To summarize I know I will not be happy long-term here due to the long winters and the depression that I have struggled with for most of my young life. My dream is to be able to do my own line of work and live in a state like georgia or california. I love the idea of being on the beach and the whole lifestyle. With that being said, I don't know if the pay rate of a mechanic would suit a lifestyle like that. I plan on having a family someday, and maybe a child or two. I almost gave up the thought of a mechanic after listening to people on forums say that its a back-breaking job, they're miserable, the pay sucks, yada yada. So I considered engineering in terms that the pay would probably meet my goals/ expectations of my future plans. The problem is I'm not good with math. Yes, I know many people have showed concern with that on that post. My question is not which one I should pursue (that's up to me to figure out), but my real question(s) are:   Can you love engineering enough to push through the math or do you need to be good at it like born gifted with A's in math and science classes. Because that definitely wasn't me. I was good at english and art, but always loved building with legos and knowing how things got put together. Now as I'm older I see it as a huge rewarding skill. I'm afraid if I pursue becoming a mechanic, I'll fall into the trap of well, feeling trapped working a job I don't like (more the caliber of people) and trying to get out. This leads me to my other main question. If i love the work of being  a mechanic, and just am not cut out to be a ME due to the math portion, could I actually make good money suited to the future that I want? I know this is broad but I'm trying to keep it short and respect your time and what you do. It would honestly be a blessing to hear back from you. I never knew people like yourself were out there helping so many others on the internet until i started digging.    Thank you for all that you do for others across the world, you've helped people like me come closer to a future I thought would take years to figure out. Hope to hear from you soon. God bless.

-this was originally intended in hopes of a direct response from Jason himself, but seeing how busy he must be I could use any other feedback, serious answers only. Thank you

Re: Mechanic vs Mechanical Engineer- intended for Jason

martin
 BEST ONLINE HELP TO RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGE

My girlfriend and I were happy as far I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When her cousin died in a tragic car accident she went to her family in Mexico for a week. I couldnt go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. She did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let her be. The next thing I knew, she reconnected with an old friend from high school that she had a crush on years back and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until she came back from Mexico. She proceeded to see this old friend and I caught her and her old friend one night hugging each other. I confronted her and she told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about few months of no contact with her I became sad. I wanted her to tell me she wanted to be with me and not her old friend. I contacted Dr.Ewan for a love spell and he truly helped me! he was able to get her to miss me she wanted us to get back together again. She had lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in generally. she cherish our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.Ewan contact him through whatsapp +2349057353987 his email: covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com, also check his website for more info. http://gravatar.com/drewanspell