Exhaust VVT

jfwells
I'm aware of how VVT is currently used, this was just a thought that I had.  Please tell me if I'm getting something wrong with the physics.

What if the exhaust valve was left open during the intake stroke.  By Bernoulli's principle, wouldn't the air traveling around the exhaust be at a lower pressure than the exhaust gas, pulling it out, but also pulling more air inside the piston, in addition to the sucking force of the piston traveling downward.  It may only be practical at higher speeds, but couldn't this increase the amount of air that enters the cylinder?

Again, please tell me if I'm getting the physics wrong.
Jacob